Accurate sales and labor data tracking is at your fingertips with the Clover POS integration!
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Adding the Integration
1. As an Admin, and hover over to More > Apps & Integrations :
2. Select the Explore tab:
4. You will be prompted to sign in to your Clover account. Click on the 'Login to Clover' button.
5. Next, you will be redirected to Clover's login page. Sign in to your Clover account with your existing login email and password.
6. In your Clover account, go to the 'More Tools' menu, then search and select '7shifts.'
7. Click on 'Connect.'
8. Next, you will see a window appear prompting you to update your Clover subscription to access this connection. Once that is complete, you can click on the 'Open app' button.
9. You will immediately be brought back to your 7shifts account. Select your 7shifts Location and Clover account, then click on 'Connect.'
10. After you've clicked on 'Connect', your Location will be successfully connected! From here you can exit the setup or choose to connect to another Location.
You can access the integration settings or add more locations under More > Apps & Integrations > My Integrations > Clover POS > Settings. If you decide to connect to additional Locations later, head to this page and select 'Connect a location.'
Actual Sales & Forecasting
Once your integration has been activated, your real-time sales data will be enabled by default. We will backfill 90 days of previous sales, if available. 7shifts will also use those Actual Sales values to populate Projected Sales, allowing you to create schedules based on those projections. These will become more accurate over time as more data is available. Sales data from Clover POS syncs to 7shifts every 60 minutes.
7shifts will begin pulling in your sales data into the Dashboard, Manager Log Book, Actuals Report, and the Labor Budget Tool.
⚠️ Sales Accuracy
To ensure accurate reporting and matching sales totals, 7shifts and Clover POS must both:
- be in the same timezone
- have work day hours ranging from 5AM—5AM
Click here to learn more about the Dashboard.
Manager Log Book:
Click here to learn more about the Manager Log Book.
Click here to learn more about the Actuals Report.
Labor Budget Tool:
Click here to learn more about the Labor Budget Tool.
Now when you go to build schedules for future weeks, 7shifts will automatically look at past historical sales and insert your sales projections for you. This allows for more accurate scheduling if you're wanting to stay on budget and within your labor targets.
The Actual Sales will initially be empty for the current or future days until sales start rolling in. Once the sales numbers have been pulled into 7shifts, they will be shown appropriately under those specific days.
You can access 7punches directly from the Clover Marketplace to receive your actual labor data, this means that your actual labor costs will be pulled into 7shifts.
Once enabled, your actual labor costs will be displayed on the Dashboard allowing you to compare Sales vs. Labor.