👋 Welcome to 7shifts!
If you are a Manager or Assistant Manager, who is new to 7shifts, here is a general checklist to help get you up and running on the 7shifts Mobile app.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
If you don't have the mobile app yet, feel free to click on either of the links below:
Step 3: Set up your notifications
Step 5: Adding Employees
Step 8: Availability Requests
Step 9: Time Off Requests
Step 10: Schedules
Step 12: Messaging
Step 13: Announcements
Step 14: Review the Shift Pool
🎉That's it. Happy scheduling!
Training & Support
You can start a conversation with our Support team by clicking on the blue icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
🔍 Find more information on additional tools like:
Need more assistance to get launched? Let our Support Team know, and we can connect you with a Client Success Manager to provide additional resources.
7shifts 101 Training Webinar
Feel free to sign up and join one of our webinar sessions below:
- Creating and publishing schedules
- Reviewing and approving availability, time off, and shift pool requests
- Adding employees
- Key features: Communication Tools (Announcements and Messaging), Manager Logbook, 7tasks
- Sales vs. Labor Dashboard / Reporting
- Attendee questions throughout the call