Users of ADP Marketplace can subscribe to 7shifts from the ADP Marketplace and use their ADP sign-in credentials to access 7shifts.
👋 If you've just arrived at 7shifts through ADP, welcome! Check out this Getting Started Video and happy scheduling!
Please follow the steps from there to activate instead of reading on below.
When subscribed to 7shifts through the ADP Marketplace, you are able to do the following tasks within the ADP Marketplace:
- Add Locations
- Edit or update your billing information
- Change and upgrade your 7shifts plan type
(After making any of these changes in ADP, these will take place in your 7shifts account immediately.)
SKIP AHEAD TO:
If your Locations in 7shifts are out of sync with your subscription in ADP, you can either remove a Location in 7shifts or add a Location to your subscription. To do this, you will be redirected to the ADP Marketplace.
A warning will also appear if you attempt to add a Location in 7shifts, once you have surpassed your Location limit within ADP.
To update your subscription in your ADP account, go to:
1. Account > Manage > Manage apps click on ‘Update subscription.’
2. Products > 7shifts > edit to edit the total number of Locations under your current plan, then click on 'Update Subscription.'
Changing Your 7shifts Plan
To change your 7shfits plan, you will need to go to the ADP Marketplace from your Billing page, or click 'View Plans' to see our plan options. You will then be redirected to the ADP Marketplace to upgrade your plan.
You will be directed to the ADP Marketplace. Click on 'Editions and Pricing' and choose a plan.
Select your Monthly or Annual billing, number of locations, and click 'Continue.'
Select your payment option and click 'Continue.'
Review your invoice and click 'Complete Order.'
Cannot Sign In to 7shifts?
If you are locked out of your 7shifts account, you have two options:
1. Click 'Forgot Password' on the 7shifts sign-in screen, enter your email address, and we will send you a password reset email.
2. Sign in to ADP and access your 7shifts account through your Apps.
Here are some resources to help you with launching your account!
Locations / Departments / Roles (Setting up the rest of your 7shifts account structure)