Admins and Managers will be able to see warnings on the 7shifts mobile app when employees are about to go into, or are in, overtime (OT). Having these warnings readily available can help you meet your labor targets and easily make labor decisions on the fly.
1. Be on The Works plan or higher.
2. Have a POS labor integration or 7punches enabled.
3. Have Overtime settings enabled in your account and have configured your daily and weekly Overtime rules. (See steps here.)
Once you have the prerequisites mentioned above, Overtime Warnings will appear automatically for Admins and Managers on the mobile app.
These warnings will appear in the following situations:
1. 120 minutes before an employee is about to go into daily or weekly overtime. These warnings will be yellow.
2. When an employee is in daily or weekly overtime, these warnings will appear in red. These warnings will also override any cases where the employee is also approaching another type of overtime.
You can see these warnings on the mobile app in the following areas:
1. On the Dashboard page, under the ‘Clocked-in’ section.
2. On the 'Unapproved' punches tab, under the Time Clocking page.
3. In the punch details, when viewing a specific employee's punch.
Click here to learn more about Overtime Alerts.