The Worked Hours & Wages report is a summary that includes all worked hours and wages recorded via 7punches.
To run the report:
1. Head to Reports > Worked Hours & Wages.
2. Use the filters (i.e. Date Range, Location, Department, Role, Layout) to narrow down your results:
3. (optional) Checkmark Include Tips. Restaurants with tip data streaming through to 7shifts from 7punches, POS integrations, or Tip Pooling can now choose to include employee tip information in their Worked Hours & Wages Reports:
When encountering inaccuracies in your reported tip information, the issue is often related to the configuration of your Tips to Payroll settings. To address this, review and modify your Tips to Payroll settings to ensure your formula is calculated according to your preferences.
4. You can choose to download the report as a CSV file or view it in your web browser in the View as a dropdown.
⚠️ Please note, it isn't possible to export a CSV report, with a Compact layout.
5. Click on Get Report.
6. The report will populate the labour data for all users that fit the criteria chosen. Here's an example:
(click on the image below to expand it!)
Included in the report:
- Employee ID
- Shift Time
- Hour totals
- Pay totals
- Tips Collected (if 'Tips Included' has been selected)
- Tip Pooling (if 'Tips Included' has been selected)
- Tip Earnings (if 'Tips Included' has been selected)