If you are using 7punches for time-clocking, or have a POS integration that includes labor, you can import your approved punches directly into Wagepoint.
Adding the integration to your account
To enable the integration, you'll need to do the following:
1. Retrieve your Access Token and information from 7shifts by heading to Settings > Developer Tools.
2. Sign in to your Wagepoint account and enter the Access Token by heading to Add-ons > 7Shifts and clicking on 'Log In.'
For more information on mapping employees and job roles in Wagepoint, click here.
Importing punches for payroll
Before you can import your punches to Wagepoint, you will need to ensure that these timesheets are approved within 7shifts.
- Only approved time punches will be imported.
- Users with a salary in 7shifts (instead of an hourly wage) will NOT be able to have their hours included when importing your time clocking data into Wagepoint.
1. In the left navigation bar, select the 'Time Clocking' tab, and the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve', 'Modify', or 'Delete' any and all punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. Head to your Wagepoint account, select the pay period, and click 'Import 7shift Hours.'