If you have a POS integration that includes labor, you have the option to view your employee's time clocking entries from the POS within 7shifts. In addition, you are able to export this time clocking data to any of our payroll integrations.
Click here for instructions on setting up your POS integration.
Enabling punch management in your account:
1. Ensure that you have Actual Labor enabled in your POS integration settings, as this will allow the POS time clocking data to populate.
2. Head to the 'Time Clocking' tab at the top of your page and click on 'Start Time Clocking.'
3. You will be prompted to set your pay period details. Select the 'On your POS' box and click on 'Next.'
4. Click 'Connect POS' and you will be taken to your Time Clocking page. If you have previous punch data, you will see previous pay periods.
5. Click on any pay period to view your punches, under that time period.
6. Punches can be viewed and deleted within the pay period. Click on the trash icon to delete the punch within 7shifts.
When an Employee doesn’t have a scheduled shift within 7shifts, the POS punch for that day will appear without a Role, under Time Clocking in 7shifts.
(Punch with Role)
(Punch with no Role)