The Employee Dashboard is the first thing you will see when you log in to your account.
The Dashboard will give you an overview of your account, and includes the following:
- Your shifts for the day
- An option to message your manager on duty
- Your upcoming shifts
- Shifts up for grabs
- Your Weekly Report
1. Your shifts for the day
Tap on the shift to see more details.
2. Message your manager on duty:
You can use this option to quickly get in touch with all available Managers, from your Department, that are scheduled to work today. To get started, tap on the 'Start chat' button.
- You can only access the 'message manager on duty' option if you have one shift scheduled for today.
- You will only be able to contact Managers that are assigned to the same Department as you and are scheduled to work on the present day.
- If your employer has not set up Departments, you will be able to contact any Managers that are assigned to the same Location as you.
From there, you will be able to send a direct message to your Manager or Managers that will be working today. When you're ready to send your message, tap on the Paper Plane icon.
After you've sent your message, your Manager(s) will receive a notification about it and can respond to you from there using the Message function.
3. Your upcoming shifts:
Tap on a specific shift to see more details or 'View all' to your entire Schedule.
4. Shifts up for grabs:
Here you'll see shifts that have been offered up by your coworkers or employer and are available for you to bid on. Tap on 'View all' to head to the Shift Pool to take extra shifts, dop your shifts, or trade shifts.
5. Your Weekly Report:
Scroll down to the bottom to view the Weekly Report, which includes your actual Hours Worked, Estimated Earnings, or estimated Tips Earned.
As an example, for accounts that don’t set up wages and time clocking (7punches or an Actual Labor integration), Employees will only see values based on their scheduled shifts.