For Admins, there are two ways to invite Employees to the account:
For Managers / Assistant Managers, see option 2.
1. Invite all Employees in one click:
1. As an Admin, you can send an invitation to all of your employees at once by going to Team in the left navigation bar:
2. Then, Click on the 'Invite employees with contact info' button at the top of the page.
2. Invite an individual Employee:
1. Head to Team > Employees and select a specific employee.
2. Under the 'Personal' tab in the employee's profile, check the box 'Email invite to 7shifts' and click on 'Save.'
Once an employee has been invited
After you invite an employee to 7shifts, they are immediately sent an email prompting them to accept the invite and set a password, as well as links to download the 7shifts mobile app (available for iPhone and Android).
Here is an example of the email they will receive:
Once an employee has been invited, you will see the following information in their profile:
- when the invite was sent
- when the invite will expire
- whether the employee has accepted the invite or not
Under More > Employees, Admins can filter to see:
- Employees that are missing contact information
- If they require an invitation to 7shifts
- If their invite was sent but still needs to be accepted
Admins can also see the following icons:
Who still needs to be sent an invitation (in yellow).
Who received an invitation, but needs to accept it (a yellow envelope).
Who is missing their email address and has not been invited yet as a result (in red).