If you are using 7punches for time clocking, you can allow employees the ability to declare their tips when punching out through Tip Tracking.
To Enable Tip Tracking
1. As an Admin, head over to Time Clocking > Settings.
2. Scroll down, check the 'Declare tips' setting, and click 'Save.'
Once enabled, Tip Tracking allows Employees to record their tips at the end of their shift. Here's a glimpse of it in action:
Admins and Managers will be able to access all tips reported under Reports > Worked Hours & Wages Report. (click on the image below to expand it!)
How to Edit a Tip Entry.
1. Head to 'Time Clocking' or click on the 'Clock' icon and select your Pay Period.
2. Click on the 'Pencil' icon to edit the Employee's punch.
3. Edit the Tips field and click on 'Save.'