For users in California, New York, Philadelphia, and the District of Columbia you can now have your Exception costs populate directly into your labor costs and reports.
To enable this feature:
1. Go to Company Settings > Labor & Compliance.
2. Check off the 'Compliance Fees' box and don't forget to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
With this setting enabled, Exception costs will populate in multiple areas:
1. The Worked Hours & Wages report, found under Reports > Worked Hours & Wages.
You will see an added column in your Worked Hours & Wages report.
2. The Labor Exceptions report, found under Reports > Labor Exceptions.
3. Actual Labor will appear on the Sales vs. Labor dashboard and Actuals report.