SKIP AHEAD TO:
Activating the Paycom Export
To enable the feature, you'll need to do the following:
1. In the left navigation bar, head to Apps & Integrations:
2. Search and select Paycom, then click 'Connect.'
3. Click on 'Complete Set Up" to add the export to your Account. From here, you will need to enable and customize some of the individual features of the Export.
4. Alternatively, you can find these settings under Apps & Integrations > My Integrations > Paycom and click on 'Settings.'
5. Enter your additional Custom Export Codes, if applicable.
6. Under the 'Payroll Mapping' tab, choose whether to 'Split Hours by Role.'
7. Map your Employees between 7shifts and Paycom by updating the Employee ID’s or 'File Numbers' for your staff. This is required in order to match your Employees in 7shifts to their Paycom ID numbers and have those included in the CSV.
To get started, click on 'Edit Employee IDs.'
Enter the Employee's File Number next to their name.
Be sure to hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page when you're done.
Preparing your Export File
Before you can run the Paycom payroll export, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. In the left navigation bar, select the 'Time Clocking' tab, and the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Modify' any unapproved punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close the Timesheet.
To close it, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
If you are using this method, be sure to select the correct Location in the 'Location' dropdown before selecting the 'Export' option.
4. After the timesheet has been closed, you can export it by selecting 'Export' then 'Paycom.'
5. You can now import your payroll data to Paycom.