Here are the quick steps at getting your 7shifts Schedule synced with your external calendar.
SKIP AHEAD TO:
Please refer to the 7shifts web app or the mobile app ( iOS / Android) directly for the most current information about your shifts.
After using this workaround and enabling this from a web browser, you'll be able to see your schedule on your google account. So your shifts will appear from both a web browser and the Google Calendar mobile app.
1. Sign in to your 7shifts account at app.7shifts.com.
2. From there, go to https://app.7shifts.com/schedules/sync or head to Schedules > the tool icon > Sync.
3. Here you will see the URL link you need to add to your Google Calendar, in order to pull in the shifts that are Scheduled within 7shifts. Copy the link under the 'Your scheduled shifts' heading.
4. Then, from your Google account, open your Google Calendar and head to the far left menu.
5. Next to 'Other calendars,' click on the ' + ' button.
6. Select 'From URL' and paste the link you copied earlier.
7. After you click 'Add Calendar', you should now see your Schedule on your Google Calendar.
iCal - From a Desktop
1. From your 7shifts account, go to https://app.7shifts.com/schedules/sync or Schedules > the tool icon > Sync.
2. Here you will see the URL link you need to add to your iCal, in order to pull in the shifts that are Scheduled within 7shifts. Copy this link.
3. Linked here are the specific iCal desktop instructions on how to sync using the link that you copied.
iCal - From the 7shifts mobile app
1. In the 7shifts app, tap the 'More' menu icon in the bottom right corner and select 'Calendar Sync.'
2. Tap to select the calendar that you wish to sync.
3. Tap 'OK.'
4. From there you can tap 'Done' or tap on 'Events' to be redirected to your iCal app.
There you have it! Your Schedule should now be pulled into your mobile calendar.