If your employer is using 7punches, they can grant you the ability to access your timesheets to see exactly when you clocked in/out. If this setting is enabled for you, your punch information will accessible from both the 7shifts web and mobile apps.
- pay stubs
- paycheck or deposit information
- tax forms like a W-2 or T4
You will need to reach out to your employer directly if you are looking for this information.
How to access your timesheets from the mobile app
1. While signed into the mobile app, go to the more menu ' ☰ ' > My Timesheets.
2. From there, select a pay period and tap on a specific shift to view your punches.
How to access your timesheets on the web app
1. First, login to your account at app.7shifts.com.
2. Hover over the 7shifts logo and go to 'My Timesheets.'
3. Select the pay period you'd like to view.
Once you click on a date range, you'll be able to see your time clock-in and clock-out entries.