SKIP AHEAD TO:
Learn more here about accessing the ADP Workforce Now Payroll Export (US) 🇺🇸.
For more information please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activating the ADP Canada Workforce Now Export
To enable the export, you'll need to do the following:
1. As an Admin, head over to More > Integrations then click on 'Add Integration.'
2. Search and select 'ADP Canada WFN Export' then click 'Connect.'
3. Once you have added your integration into your account, you will need to enable and customize some of the individual features of the Export.
Click on 'Complete Set Up.'
4. Alternatively, you can find these settings under More > Integrations > My Integrations > ADP Canada WFN Export > Settings.
5. In order to match employees in 7shifts to those in ADP, you will need to input your ADP File Numbers in 7shifts.
Under the 'Payroll Mapping' tab click on 'Edit employee IDs' or 'Map Roles.'
6. In the 'Employees' tab, enter the corresponding ADP File Number for each employee.
Remember to scroll down and click 'Save.'
7. Select the 'Roles' tab to enable and map 'Department Codes' with APD (optional).
Enter the corresponding ADP Department Code for each Role in 7shifts. Be sure to click 'Save' before changing locations.
Entering Department Codes ensures that employees get paid the correct wage rate for the hours under each role. If they are left blank, your employees will be paid their default rates listed in ADP. For each position in 7shifts, set an ADP Department Code.
Preparing your Export File
Before you can run the ADP Canada Workforce Now export, you'll need to ensure that you've properly approved all punches and closed your timesheet.
1. Click the 'Time Clocking' tab at the top of the screen, then select the appropriate Pay Period.
2. From there, review and 'Approve' or 'Edit' punches, or choose to 'Approve All.'
3. Once you've approved all punches, you're ready to close and export the Timesheet.
To close the Timesheet, select 'Close Timesheet' in the top right corner.
4. Once the Timesheet is closed, you can export the Timesheet as a CSV by selecting 'Export' then 'ADP WFN Canada Export.'
The columns included in the ADP Canada Workforce Now Export file are:
Time Punch Code
Defined Field 17 (if department codes are enabled)