Restroworks’ unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front-of-the-house, back-of-the-house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. By integrating with 7shifts, Restroworks allows restaurants to view real-time sales within reports.
⚠️Access to this integration requires the Entrée plan and above.
⚠️Any bills that are voided/edited on Restroworks will automatically sync and update in 7shifts.
Enabling the Integration
⚠️ To connect the integration, you will enter your 7shifts Company ID and Location ID. They can be found in your account under Company Settings > Developer tools > Resource IDs.
Please reach out to the Restroworks' support team if you have any further questions on the integration setup process.
- Login to your Restroworks POS.
- Head to your Administration Panel:
- Select Other Integrations > 3rd Party Integrations:
- Locate sShifts > toggle it ON:
- Enter your username.
Your username is your 7shift's Company ID and Location ID in the following format:
Company ID, Location ID
- Enter your password.
Your password needs to be generated. Click on the Authorize button in the right corner > login to your 7shifts Account > click on Copy My Token :
- Paste your token into the Enter password field:
- Click the Update button, and your Merchant ID will automatically generate:
- Success! 🥳 You've now integrated with Restroworks.