What is it?
The Task Summary is a new widget that shows an at-a-glance summary and detailed breakdown of Task List completion right within the Manager Log Book and in the daily summary email for Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers*
The Task Summary Widget is available on Entree and The Works, Gourmet, and Signature Plans*
* Entree and The Works require the Manager Log Book and Task Management Add-ons
- A consolidated view right within the Manager Logbook - cutting down the time it takes to see the status of tasks and their completion rates
- Improved team accountability and transparency by having information easily available
- Provides additional context into your day-to-day restaurant operations recorded in the Log Book
Using the Task Summary Widget
The Overview tab shows a donut chart of completed, in progress, and incomplete tasks.
Switch to the Detailed Breakdown tab to see each Task List, its status, and completion rate.
- Completed = % of tasks for today that have been completed
- In Progress = % of tasks that are not completed, but are not yet past their due dates
- Incomplete = % of tasks that are not complete and are past their due time
Things to Note
- If no tasks have been completed in 14 days, the widget will not appear in the Log Book.
- If the location does not have Tasks, the widget will not appear in the Log Book.
Task Summary Email
All the information found in the widget will now be included in the daily summary email (just without the donut graph).
Want to learn more about Tasks or the Manager Log Book? Check out these articles!