SKIP AHEAD TO:
How to reset your own password
If you've forgotten your password, you can request a secure password reset on the sign-in page.
1. Click on the 'Forgot password?' link.
2. Type in the email you currently use to sign in to 7shifts and click on 'Send password reset.'
3. You will receive an email with a password reset link. (Be sure to check your spam inbox if you don't see this email initially.)
4. Enter your new password, ensuring you fulfill the password requirements. Click on the 'eye' icon to view your password, and when you’re done, click on 'Create Password.'
5. You will be returned to the Login screen, where you can sign in using your new password.
How to reset a password for an Employee
If you're an Admin, Manager, or Assistant Manager, you can help an Employee that has forgotten their password to 7shifts be doing the following:
1. Go to More > Employees.
2. Click on the employee's user profile.
3. Under the 'Personal' tab in the employee's profile, click on 'Send password reset.'
This will send them a secure password reset request directly to the email address under their user profile. They'll be able to follow the steps from there to reset their own password and sign in once again.