The Employees page is a directory in case you quickly need to get in touch with any of your colleagues within the 7shifts account. As an Admin, Manager, or Assistant Manager, you can also make any updates needed to an Employee's profile.
⚠️Admins will automatically have access to the Employee page on the mobile app. However, this feature will only be visible to a Manager or Assistant Manager if an Admin has enabled at least one of the following:
- The 'Contact page' setting under the Company Settings
- The 'Can edit employees' permission under their individual manager permissions
To access your Employees' profiles and contact information in the mobile app:
1. Go to the more menu ' ☰ ' in the bottom right corner of the app and tap on the 'Employees' tab.
2. From here, you can search and tap on the name of the Employee.
3. After you select their profile, you can:
- View their contact info, Location/Department/Roles assignments, and HR/Payroll info
- Edit their contact info, Location/Department/Roles assignments, and HR/Payroll info
- Send them a direct message within the mobile app, give them a call, or send them an email
Without this permission, they'll only be able to contact the employee or see their contact information.