SKIP AHEAD TO:
Admins, Managers, and Assistant Managers will see the Mobile Manager Dashboard as the first screen when they login to the 7shifts mobile app.
The Dashboard includes a graph of your projected and actual sales & labor pulled in from your schedule and POS. This gives you a snapshot of your operating costs and can help you make schedule adjustments to keep labor costs under control.
Sales vs Labor Dashboard
On the Manager Dashboard, you will see a graph of your Actual Sales & Actual Labor pulled in from your POS or 7punches.
1. Navigating between days and Locations:
Tap on the '<' and '>' icons to move forward/backward a day, or tap on the 'Calendar' icon to select a specific date.
If you have access to multiple Locations in your account, tap on the Location's name or the location pin icon to toggle between Locations.
2. Hourly snapshot:
Use the 'Hourly' tab to take a deeper look at the hourly performance of your actual sales and actual labor. Tap on any hour within the graph to see data for that specific hour.
Whether you are viewing the 'Hourly' or 'Daily' tabs, you will be able to see metrics for your restaurant below the graph.
- Actual sales vs. Projected sales
- Percentage of actual sales that are on track for the (daily or hourly) sales projections
- Actual labor costs vs. Scheduled labor costs
- Actual Labor %
- SPLH (Sales Per Labor Hour)
- Comparisons to the same day, last week
Time Clocking - See Who's Working
Directly below the Sales vs. Labor dashboard, you will see a live look at the active clock ins for the day. Accounts using 7punches will be able to view who is currently punched in, on a break, or late for their shift. Accounts using 7punches will also be able to edit Employee punches directly from the 7shifts mobile app.
This feature is not supported with Heartland Restaurant, Lightspeed, and Upserve POS at this time. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Under the 'Clocked In' section you can view:
1. Employees that are currently punched in along with the time they punched in.
If you would like an employee to punch in more than 30 minutes before their scheduled shift, an Admin or Manager should manually clock the Employee in through the Time Clocking section to avoid the 'No Scheduled Shift' flag.
2. Active late punch-ins.
3. The number of employees who are currently on break.
Along with all active punches with active breaks.
4. Tapping on a punch will take you directly to that Employee's Time Card.
5. Tap on 'Time Clocking' under the bottom right menu to manage all Employee punches.