Before you can close your Pay Period or run payroll, you'll need to ensure that you've:
Approve all Punches
1. Login as an Admin or a Manager/Assistant Manager with permissions.
2. Head to the Time Clocking in the left navigation bar > select a Pay Period :
3. Sort your punches using the filters:
For multi-Location users, don't forget to use the dropdown menu to switch between Locations!
4. Review/edit/approve the punches or choose to bulk Approve All:
Close the Timesheet
Once all punches are approved, Managers can close the Timesheets for each Location.
1. Select the Location from the drop-down menu:
2. Click Close timesheet:
3. If you have multiple Locations, repeat steps 1-2 for each one.
Close the Pay Period
Locking a pay period prevents any edits before it's payroll time! Click here to learn more .
1. Login as an Admin.
2. Head to the Time Clocking tab in the left navigation bar > select a Pay Period:
3. Select All Locations in the Location drop-down menu:
2. Click Close all Timesheets:
3. Your Pay Period will now appear as Closed. However, it can be reopened at any time, if needed.
Download your Timesheet
Once you've closed your timesheets/pay periods, you can immediately export the Worked Hours and Wages Report by selecting Export and choosing the format (Excel, or CSV) that you'd like to download:
Learn more about Locking your Pay Period to prevent any edits before it's payroll time!